CRAZY-MEXICAN0CRAZY-MEXICAN0

9 for moody blues

good movie

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Hilarious

This is why i log on to newgrounds, creative and new funny shit. God bless you sir.

Three lil Pigs: pt. I Three lil Pigs: pt. I

Suprisingly entertaining

Good job, very entertaining I actually enjoyed it.

Jeffrey Faden's BUS Jeffrey Faden's BUS

Nothing captures college life better

Good job man, you hit up the most anoying kinds of people at college in one flash, and I go to UCI so I totally got the banana slug reference. God i hate those droves of people with their ipods.

YAAFM 12: Muslims YAAFM 12: Muslims

Yes but...

You make too many generalizations, your are a racists. Not all Muslims are like this, and your movie fails to distinguish this. You make it seem like these people hate us just for fun, and of course convieniently ignore the fact that we've exploited, bombed, pillaged, invaded, and in general just fucked with the Middle East.

What you should have focused on were the Muslims outraged by the cartoons. There seems to be a general lack of Humor in the middle east and this is the proof. Religion is so deeply embedded in everyone's life that it can be seperated from politics like it is in the west. Hence the stupid "I-cant-take-a-joke-because-im-insecure-about-my-beliefs-an
d-have-no-way-disprove-mounds-of-scientific-evidence-and-com
mon-sence-which-fly-in-the-face-of-it"Cartoon Riot.

In short religion in every aspect is stupid, and continues to fuck us over today.

Everyone Loves Dick Ep01 Everyone Loves Dick Ep01

Good fucking Job

Keep up the good work, funny as hell!

Nuggets Ep8 - Hard Times Nuggets Ep8 - Hard Times

You are Aweome

You are the reason I log on to new grounds, admits the showy but pointless flashes and general crap every once in a while there is a flash that makes me laugh my ass off. This is one of those flashes. Kudos to you man, I haven't written a review in a while but I couldn't help when I saw this movie. Good job your going on my favorites list.

LL: 9/11 Never Forget LL: 9/11 Never Forget

yea.....

Um i dont know why this was wasn't blammed but this gets my 0.

In the words of Adam West : "Thank you, how very inappropriate"

The Real Mortal Kombat: 2 The Real Mortal Kombat: 2

Um...ok

How did this get such a good score? I mean its obvious he tried, has flash skills but i barely cracked a smile durring the whole thing. It was kinda long too, I know how hard it is to make flash anyways good work try and get someone funnier to write your script next time tho.

Malltime Musings 5 Malltime Musings 5

The not so funniest thing

You need better voice acting.

The first scene is painfully awkward and tried too hard to be completely random that it falls flat on its face, no pun intended, but the jokes were....ok.

But once they start thinking about the funny things it starts to get a little better.

The ending song was great CARMEN SAN DIEGO was the best show ever.